Friday, February 28, 2014

Post for techies

You may have heard of companies bragging about their high speed internet, but exactly how fast is fast?  I have used this speed test site to measure exactly how fast my specific location is.  But I've never been able to determine how it compares to my surroundings.

Here's ONE way check on a company-by-company basis.  I never realized that there could be this much information on the interwebs!

While Speedtest.net is a genuine way to check out your local internet speed, I got very curious: How does my speed match up to the rest of the state, country, or world?

Enter the following website, and you will suddenly discover the top providers based on both Mobile and Broadband.  Want even more fun? GO EXPLORING!!  You'll find locations all over the world.  From a country-by-country comparison, to a city-by-city.

~MW~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yea or Nay?