Saturday, November 8, 2014

After MONTHS of no activity..

I'm getting back into writing from this blog.  I have exciting things planned for this blog and I hope to at some point, make this a ".com" blog.  Meaning, that I would be earning some sort of income from it, but at this point, it is merely a blog.

I have been through some intense and near-grueling training over the past 5 months.  The first part of the training was to figure out who was helping me and who was hurting me.  The second part was trying to find a work-at-home business and finding out from a review that I would've contributed to a ponzi scheme.  The third part was signing up to an affiliate marketing program and having a BLAST discovering all the ways that I could help other people.

Just so ya know:

  • Though I will be sharing information about this affiliate program from this blog, I am in no way saying that this blog is FROM the affiliate program.
  • Though I will be sharing information about a keyword service from this blog, I am not going to directly refer to the affiliate program from where it came from.  Within the keyword service is going to be some freebies.
  • IF YOU ARE A BLOG WRITER/CREATOR, this keyword service will do you a GREAT service.  For free.  There is a catch:  I only do one keyword/phrase of keywords and one "dig" to clarify a word/phrase.
  • This blog is affiliated with The Dark side of Phuz.  It is of adult content.  I happen to like adult content because it flows neatly with a creative side of me.  If you have issues with adult content, don't visit the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yea or Nay?