Friday, January 23, 2015

Improve eyesight without glasses

I'll admit it.  I would LOVE to improve eyesight without glasses, especially my own.  I know that MILLIONS of people wear glasses because their eyes are either wore down from staring at a screen or perhaps they have an early stage of age-related Macular Degeneration.  I am not eligible for doing life without glasses, but I'll elaborate on that at the end of the article.

Whenever I wake in the mornings, the first thing on my mind is, "What can I write about today?"  It was actually a friend Heidi who got me started.  She posted to Instagram how she had to add reading glasses to her purse because she no longer could see.  Well, I got to thinking about that picture because of a wonderful collection of vitamins called "Vision Clear".

With vs. Without

I don't have to tell you that reading is an integral part of life.  Ever since the age of 6, I have been wearing glasses.  I've had more experiences WITH glasses than WITHOUT.  There are many people however, who go most of their lives without glasses and one day realize, it's just easier to find a pair of glasses to make that font a bit easier to read.

I've done a bit of research over the course of 26 years.  Within each year, about a month's worth of study has been done.  Eyes, like the rest of the body, deteriorate.  When the microscopic veins that carry nutrients to the eye begin to shrink with age, the vision begins to falter.  A much better explanation of this can be found in the following picture:

If you see Albert Einstein, you are Far-Sighted.  If you see Marilyn Monroe, you are Near-Sighted.  With my laptop on my thighs at about 1.5 feet away from my eyes, I can only make out that there is a face in front of me, it may or may not have eyebrows,  May have eyes or just holes in its head, a faint nose, and a grimace that might be where the teeth are.  My left eye sees less than my right eye.  The right eye can see the hair  of the two pictures.  The left eye is interpreting the picture as a mask.

However, if you can see the people, you are seeing better than me if I haven't got my glasses on.  While this product of Vision Clear will not do much for me in the way of healing the eye, it can do wonders for you!

Scientists have discovered that the number one reason why eyes begin to falter at 50 and older is because of Age-Related Macular Degeneration.  It is the Macular that is responsible for the sight of each person.  People born without a macular, are blind.  There have been people who have been given sight through eye transplants.  There have also been those who have been touched by the hand of God and have completely new vision.  I believe that at some point, God will grant me perfect eyesight, but until then, I simply have to continue to do what I can with what I have.

Why I can't see normally

I have a twin sister and at the age of 6, we were beginning to sorta freak out our parents.  I could read a book with my right eye and watch my mom in the kitchen with the other.  It was termed "Lazy Eye", but I was thinking it should be called "Efficient Eye".  I was using both of them at the same time and doing so efficiently!  My parents however, thought that we might get teased for having eyes that didn't point in the same direction and began to look for a way that Naomi and I could have better vision through Lazy Eye correction surgery.

The surgery took place in a small hospital in Mansfield, Ohio.  To this day, I wish my parents would have taken us to Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio simply because the surgeons there were better than what I got.  From the age of 6 till now, my twin and I have had to wear glasses.  But, because of what happened to me, my vision is much worse than hers.

Importance of corneas

Mine got sliced.  I have half less than what most people have.  And I didn't find out about it till I was 23.  The only way that my vision can be restored to normal is corneal implants or God's touch.  That's it.  Come June 13th 2015, it will be 10 years since I discovered that it was because of surgical error that I cannot see like most people.  Because the discovery of this error was more than 10 years after, I cannot have a malpractice lawsuit.  There is only one person that I know that has vision nearly as bad as me.  That guy is Russ Ward.  But I don't think his corneas got sliced, like mine.

The important thing I want you the reader to realize is this: I'm not an invalid.  I'm simply a fellow that can't see as well as most.  Night vision for me is horrible.  At night, an oncoming vehicle limits my vision to my wiper blades.  At this point of life, I'm not able to buy Vision Clear.  However, I would LOVE IT if a few of my friends could make the purchase and let me know how it works for them.

1 comment:

Yea or Nay?